Do I have a device in hand that can be connected immediately into EnOS? The answer is YES, if you have a PC! In a previous blog, we shared how to simulate device connection without a real device, now you can try out connecting a real device – your PC – into EnOS by developing a small program.
What Do I Need to get My PC talking with EnOS?With an open source plug-in (OSHI), you can ingest the system and hardware data of your PC to EnOS Cloud and control your PC from EnOS Cloud, such as:
- Updating attributes of your PC, including the model, CPU cores, and total memory
- Monitoring real-time CPU and memory usage
- Getting notified of CPU and memory overload with event service
- Calculating CPU and memory usage percentage by developing a stream processing job
- Controlling the data upload interval